Saturday 25 July 2009

Discovering oneself/Out of the Hat Scrapping challenge


July challenge from Out of the Hat was to:
1. Use haberdashery on your page (flower buttons here)
2. Monochromatic type layout (sort of, I think I slightly digressed from monochromatic, lol)
3. Use felt on your layout (flowers again).
You can open the gate to read: What is a pure undiluted pleasure? Riding a horse.
Sasha is ecstatic in a company of horses and ponies. If he could talk, he would speak in verse at such moments. He is discovering the world, discovering himself.

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous page. That photos is just perfect & I love the wall with gate :)

Kaz said...

beautiful page Galina, I love that pic of Sasha too. gorgeous. :)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Seeing Sasha so content during his riding lessons always makes me smile instantly. Brilliant.
Love your style here- reminds me very much of a childrens book illustration.

Carol Q said...

lovely page Galina. your stone wall is beautifully painted.

Karin said...

It's a wonderful layout Galina. The best is seeing Sasha enjoy himself so much riding and you've really made that page tell a story, beautiful.